Ohhhhh so yummy!!!!
- 16 oz bag of pretzels
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Pour pretzels into a large bowl.
- Combine oil, sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Pour combined mixture over pretzels and mix well to fully coat the pretzels.
- Place coated pretzels on a cookie sheet or roasting pan. I used this Pyrex.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, shifting and shaking cookie sheet a couple of times during the baking process.
Recipe by My Life Well Loved at http://mylifewellloved.com/cinnamon-sugar-pretzels/